WARNING. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container
to approved disposal site, in accordance
with local regulations. Contains
Linalool, cis-4-(Isopropyl)cy- clohexanemethanol, delta-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-cyclohex- en-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one, dl-Citronellol, l-.beta.-Pinene, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydro- cinnamic aldehyde.